- Remote access and control of meters and relays
- Accurate and reliable half hour consumption data
- Scheduled and unscheduled meter read capability
- Remote reconnection/disconnection
- Anti-tamper functionality
- Data analysis
In the future, Pulse Energy will be able to offer:
- Alarm monitoring
- Home automation
- Online energy monitoring and management
- Automated reading of gas and water meters
Smart Metering is recognised internationally as a step forward in helping to reduce electricity consumption and cut down on harmful carbon emissions.
Smart Meters encourage a change in consumption patterns by shifting usage away from peak demand times when it's more likely that fossil fuels may be used for electricity generation. We're supporting the use of renewable resources during off-peak times.
(*The Effectiveness of Feedback on Energy Consumption, Sarah Darby - Oxford University Environmental Change Institute April 2006).
*The FREE SMART METER promotion is open to home owners only and excludes apartments or high rise dwellings. The promotion does not constitute a formal offer. There may be technical and service limitations which prevent us from supplying some premises. For these reasons Pulse Energy, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to decline any customer proposal, offer or contract.