Consumption Information Requests
From 1 February 2015, customers and their agents can request consumption information for the past 24 Months.
If you were a customer with us at any time in the last 24 months, and you wish to receive a copy of your own consumption information for the period you were our customer we can arrange this for you.
- You can only request information about ICPs where you are the customer, a person authorised by the customer, or an agent who has (and can supply a copy of) written authority from the customer to receive consumption information.
- We can only provide consumption information for the 24 months immediately prior to the date you sent your request to us.
- If you were with multiple retailers within the past 24 months, you will need to send a request to each retailer. We can only provide the data for the period you were a customer of Pulse Energy.
- It can take up to a maximum of 25 business days to process your request, but can usually happen much sooner. This is made up of
- Up to 20 business days to validate your identity in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Up to 5 business days after we have validated your identity to provide the data in accordance with the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010.
If you collect information regularly on behalf of customers, then you can register with Pulse as a validated agent. This will allow you to send and receive data using the Registry Electricity Information Exchange Protocol (EIEP) Portal. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Retail Pricing Schedules
A copy of all of our pricing schedules can be obtained by emailing us using the link below.
- The data file supplied includes information for all brands operated by Pulse Energy Alliance LP (Pulse Energy and Greypower Electricity)
- The data file will not include plans which are closed to new consumers, even if some customers may still be on these plans.
- The data file does not include information about customised plans available to only specific customers.
- Not all plans are available to all customers. Greypower Electricity plans are only available to members of the Greypower Federation. Please contact us to find out if you are eligible.
- Data is as at the date specified in the header of the data file, and is subject to change at any time.